Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tipi Workshop and Summer Home



I retired from a 20 year career working on information systems and databases. Twenty years of sitting in front of a computer took it's toll and it was time to do something else. I call it "pension assisted career change". I worked as a sea kayak guide all summer and missed having my "own space" between kayak trips. The tipi will provide a summer home wherever I work next summer. During the winter, the tipi will provide a workshop for working on pautiks and qajaqs and carpentry projects. It will also be a fine guest house and extension of my living space. I love the shape of this magnificent piece of native architecture. 










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the concept of your blog. The teepee is wonderful. I'm looking forward to more stories.

Your cousin, Pam